Monday, May 24, 2010

Can anybody here help me in debugging my program i.e. coding in C# .Net 2005/2008?

I am making a project which is a stimulation of an operating system. The problem that I am facing is that, I am required to display the contents of the registers but it's not showing the correct contents. Infact it's not showing any right value in the registers.





If anybody's interested then please reply back I'll mail the project and you can check it out. But please remember it's copyright i.e. I have made it myself and would appreciate it if nobody copies it for wrong use.





Cheers!

Can anybody here help me in debugging my program i.e. coding in C# .Net 2005/2008?
Hi... I am a Microsoft Certified Professional for Visual C# .net and a Computing Engineer, so maybe I can help (no guarantee however)


If you want...drop me a line (don't reply the question...send private message)


Cheers,


Enrico

peony

No comments:

Post a Comment