Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there a way to put hyperlinks in your source code as a comment in C# .NET 2005?

Instead of having only text based comments to describe your code, it would be nice to be able to link to a webpage that contains graphics, etc. I am always documenting my code and then having to turn around and do a PowerPoint for the code review to really explain it. It would be nice to just hyperlink to an html page so I didn't have to do it and maintain it twice.

Is there a way to put hyperlinks in your source code as a comment in C# .NET 2005?
I'm not exactly sure, but I do think it may be possible - most likely through the XML commenting mechanisms that exist in .Net. I would look into it from that vantage point...
Reply://http://www.yahoo.com





the first // is for a comment, the second is part of the html syntax.


No comments:

Post a Comment